Saturday 15 June 2013

6 Online Shops I am currently obsessed with:

I love online shops...they are just so....comforting, like hot chips on a rainy day. They are also really useful when some of the websites shops are only overseas. Here's a few of my faves at the moment.




Their stuff is really gorge and is great for getting ready for Summer (*sniff *sniff. It's so far away!)

They also Have really good bodycon dresses and skirts.


Pinterest


Urban outfitters has the coolest stuff and is pretty much on any top 10 online shop list so I had to add it.


cool | Tumblr


If I could marry this brand I SO would. Its absolutely amazing 
and has a feal of vintage, boho, grunge and festival. 
I could spend all day browsing this shop so seriously take a look.




Black milk is pretty amazing. 
I don't need to say much else apart from that they can put middle earth on a dress. 


brandy mellvile  | via Tumblr


I lurve this stuff it is so cute and is very california grunge casual.



On The Dot Blouse


I have loved it right from the start when they started out on etsy.com selling clothes off there then decided to branch out and make this amazing collection.  They have a huge range of clothes with all sorts of style.




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I totally adore comments and would love to hear from ya!! I try to reply to them all and check out your blog's so please leave your link but none of that please follow me stuff please!