Friday 25 May 2012

D.I.Y (Preppy Cardigan)

D.I.Y Is my form of weekend happiness that I'm now going to share with you!So here's how to make a plain cardigan into a prep-school statement piece In 3 easy peasy steps!

What you need: 

  • Cardigan OR Sweater
  • Iron on patch letters (OR iron on anything cute,quirky and preppy!)
  • Iron

Instructions:

  1. Lay the cardigan/sweater flat on the ironing board and arrange the iron on patches.I layered mine to give it a "sorority" feel.
  2. Slowly run the iron over the top of the patches.
  3. Let it cool down then perhaps you could sew some new buttons or accessories to give it a complete NEW feel!

Peace,love and SMILE!






2 comments:

  1. THIS IS SO FREAKING LAME! Why bother post this as a tutorial? Common sense and reading the back of a manufactured patch isn't a tutorial.

    ReplyDelete

I totally adore comments and would love to hear from ya!! I try to reply to them all and check out your blog's so please leave your link but none of that please follow me stuff please!