Wednesday 30 May 2012

Laugh!

Here's some hilarious quotes!

"Dogs are the leaders of the planet,if you see to life 
forms,one of them's making a poop,and the other ones 
picking it up for him,who would you assume is in charge?
-Jerry Seinfeld

"Just Go up to someone on the street and say Tag,you're it!
then run away!"
-Ellen Degeneres

"If you're body is 70 percent water,why have you got to 
drink all the time?Why can't you just have some crisps?"
-Russel Brand (who else?!)

"I was reading a book,the history of Glue it was called,
I could NOT PUT IT DOWN!"
-Tim Vine


Peace,love and I hope these made you LAUGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I totally adore comments and would love to hear from ya!! I try to reply to them all and check out your blog's so please leave your link but none of that please follow me stuff please!