Monday 28 May 2012

Little Bursts Of Happiness

Playing in the orchestra and doing concerts around the school.Reading my Book in the hammock.Doing yoga (ahhhhhh).Finding a vase of flowers on my desk when I get home from school.Eating feijoas straight from the bush.Getting old magazines from the library and copying all the good bits into my journal.Making poems on the fridge out of magnet letters!Putting melted cheese,chives and pesto on a wrap and melting in the microwave for 40 seconds! (MMMMMMMMM!!!!!)

Peace,love and what are you little bursts of happiness?
Please feel welcome 2 tell me in a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I totally adore comments and would love to hear from ya!! I try to reply to them all and check out your blog's so please leave your link but none of that please follow me stuff please!