Monday 21 May 2012

Popcorn!

Popcorn is by far one of my favourite snacks,it's healthy,tasty and can be seasoned and cooked in many,many different ways so here's some ideas on how to jazz up that bowl of popcorn!

  • If you have sweet taste buds then you could put icing sugar or caramel on top of it and simply mix around with your hands!
  • Do a raid of the pantry and put all of your favourite seasonings into one bowl of popcorn (best not to mix savoury and sweet together though!)
  • Perhaps you could but garlic,parmasean or chili on top of it for a savoury special!

(1) ☆ ☯✞ re-united

"This is where it all begun."

Likes | Tumblr

Fotky na nástenke

Peace,love and I <3 POPCORN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I totally adore comments and would love to hear from ya!! I try to reply to them all and check out your blog's so please leave your link but none of that please follow me stuff please!