Wednesday 27 June 2012

Fun Times.

Now surely by now you guys know just how much I HATE bad days and how I'm basically on a mission to put an end to them,well anyway I've thought of another GREAT way to stop them in their tracks:FUN TIMES.You know that lovely warm feeling you get when you think back on all the fun times you've had,maybe it was pulling a prank on your parents,one of those unforgettable sleepovers or something a bit simpler like planting a flower,whatever it was as long as it makes you happy then write it down on a piece of paper and stick it on your inspiration board/tack it up in your wardrobe/have ready to pull out for a bad day.

Here's Some of the stuff I wrote on mine:


1.Me and one of my Best Friend Anna's typical
mudfights.

2.Me and another one of my best friends Ev never 
ending fun bike rides.

3.Making christmas cake with my Parents and making a wish 
(corny but it never gets old!)

4.CAMP,so much funny fun!! (we had a bit of a rumor war
don't bother asking what it is I think the
name says it all!!)



blow. • <3
Google Image Result for http://drlill.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/tumblr_l6jechidrt1qbvbdso1_400.jpg%3Fw%3D380
Google Image Result for http://s3.favim.com/orig/46/cute-dance-draw-ginlovers-girly-Favim.com-425920.jpg

Peace,love and here's the link on how 2 make
4 types of dragon fly earings:
http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Dragonfly-Earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment

I totally adore comments and would love to hear from ya!! I try to reply to them all and check out your blog's so please leave your link but none of that please follow me stuff please!