Friday 15 June 2012

Happy Little Things:

Cake pops,gardening with my Mama,watching the stars go down,my brown winter coat,BLOGGING-thx for all my support guys,My new touch LED watch,doodling non-stop in class,cuddling my teddy bear Chino (yip,the one I made myself!)Making cookie dough truffels and THE BEST PANCAKES EVER! My new wardrobe door (which I've covered with everything and anything that inspires me) and Chloe moretzes new movie that she stars in called HICK! (has Blake Lively in it 2!!!)


        Peace,love and and what would you attempt if you           know you can not fail?

 .ღஜ♥ Cotton Candy ♥ஜღ. 

 Fotos del muro

Bee,Blue,Cute,


No comments:

Post a Comment

I totally adore comments and would love to hear from ya!! I try to reply to them all and check out your blog's so please leave your link but none of that please follow me stuff please!