Saturday 9 June 2012

I MADE A TEDDY!

SUCCESS! Thanks to one of my best friends Mum I finally completed my course in teddy bear making before they (very very sadly) jet off to Florida for 6 months! (BOO HOO!!!)Anyway he's called chino (short 4 cappachino!) and loves my 'keep calm and carry on shopping mug!' I highly suggest getting into teddy bear making it's a lot more complicated than you might think so proceed with caution! It's a great skill and hobbie 2 have and my friends mum has made over 30 teddy bears!Here's some pics of him!


getting up close and personal!

He LURVESSS hot chocolate.

oh AND starbucks!

he also has fallen in love with my darling doggy Nero
I'm already planning their wedding 4 November
I shall keep u all updated!



Peace,love and we are nearing happiness 1o1s official birthday!!!
Stay tuned darlings!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I totally adore comments and would love to hear from ya!! I try to reply to them all and check out your blog's so please leave your link but none of that please follow me stuff please!