Saturday 23 June 2012

Random Daily Happiness

Do you have a feeling that today truly IS gonna be a bad day,and it's not just a hunch? Then I think you need to read this!!!

Here's 6 simple ways to turn your bad day into a great one!

1.Stare at the clouds

2.Grab your pillow and scream into it

3.click on: Hipsterpuppies.com

4.Have something chocolate

5.Smile at yourself in the mirror

6.Give your Mum a compliment,she's shore to give you one back!


Peace,love and hope this made your day better!!

1 comment:

  1. chocolate always makes me a feel better!
    also: new shoes. ;)

    erica | sweets + hearts

    ReplyDelete

I totally adore comments and would love to hear from ya!! I try to reply to them all and check out your blog's so please leave your link but none of that please follow me stuff please!