Thursday 12 July 2012

Pedicures

Before my Mum sadly leaves for a month to America we decided that we needed some serious bonding time,so what did we do? We gave each other pedicures.....we started with a gorge foot bath and then a foot scrub made out of raw sugar and olive oil,followed by a massage with foot cream and finishing off with painting our nails the most gorgeous feminine colours.(sorry I'm speaking in such a prissy language!)   

Here's A Pic:


Peace,love and it was so much fun!!!!
I've decided the date 4 the blogs birthday will be: Sept 17th
If you have any ideas for it.....please tell me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I totally adore comments and would love to hear from ya!! I try to reply to them all and check out your blog's so please leave your link but none of that please follow me stuff please!