Tuesday 21 August 2012

NEON!!!

Neon. I <3 it. Need I say more? Don't worry of course I'll say MORE!!!

I lurve it so much cause 
A) It's pretty damn quirky if you ask me
B) It's SERIOUSLY 'in' right now.
C) You can wear it with dull colour's to
brighten up any outfit!
Here's some stuff on my wishlist 4 neon:

By the if you really <3 neon than go the step further by buying some neon knits 4 the cold winter...you can grab loads from Glassons.
Pra toda mulher
This gorge polish!
Vero-Vila
A pair of neon vans.
PARTY HARD
This fab skirt
Tumblr
These lovely shorts 4 Summer....
IF it ever gets here!

I reckon neons one of those styles that I love just because. I love the 'idea' of it. I love looking at neon photography and how it brightens up any boring old winters day!


Peace,love and pair neon accessories (belts,spiky bracelets,scarfs,socks etc) with grey,black and white clothes for a fantastic outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I totally adore comments and would love to hear from ya!! I try to reply to them all and check out your blog's so please leave your link but none of that please follow me stuff please!