Sunday 23 September 2012

Chi Bird

This site is oh so adorabubble!!!!


Here's some cute examples of it's awesomness:

Even though you might go through some gloomy times, it’ll always get better. ^^ I’m going through a pretty tough time handling schoolwork and college applications, so I apologize for a lack of new posts and not responding to messages. Don’t worry, I’ll update as much as I can, and things will definitely improve after I submit my apps!

With mini marshmallows too, if you like them. >u< It’s getting chilly where I live, so I thought it’d be a nice nighttime animation. And good news- my laptop is up and running again~

What if life was as easy as a simple math equation! Not even like the integrals and trig substitutions we’re doing in my calc class. XD

Sending a hug to all my followers~ >u<

It’s been a while! My laptop broke down in a fit of loud beeping noises. @__@;; I’m on a desktop computer at the moment, and I did my best to use a version of Photoshop Elements to make this picture. Hopefully I’ll be back drawing soon~ :D

Peace,love and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I totally adore comments and would love to hear from ya!! I try to reply to them all and check out your blog's so please leave your link but none of that please follow me stuff please!