Saturday 15 September 2012

Demi Lovato

Demi Lovato is one of my idols.

After all the depression she's been through she truly is one of the best women around. She's so strong minded and fun and I'm so glad that she's back now. Here's her website for tour dates,merchandise etc:


I mean imagine going through depression and then going to rehab with the whole wide world watching you. In some cases it's good because you'll obviously be getting tones of support but in other circumstances it would be horrible. 

I sincerely hope that she stays strong and continues with her career.

Paula Markić

Everytime You Lie..

Peace,love and I know this a bit late
but "HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEMI!!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

I totally adore comments and would love to hear from ya!! I try to reply to them all and check out your blog's so please leave your link but none of that please follow me stuff please!