Sunday 16 September 2012

Little Bursts Of Happiness

Eating huge bars of chocolate in 5 minutes,laughing my head off randomly,rearranging my room,having cuddles with my dog,chopping stuff out of all my old magazines for the 4th time! Making lots of vintage pillows in sewing class,going for walks and making the most of the sun,getting me and my friends babysitting job up and running,watching the Hunger Games on D.V.D and admiring Effie Trinkets hair,all my new yoga gear my Mama bought back from the states,my bright pink, flowery yoga mat,my new website 
Tumblr

Peace,love and I also love interviewing all my friends and family randomly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I totally adore comments and would love to hear from ya!! I try to reply to them all and check out your blog's so please leave your link but none of that please follow me stuff please!