Tuesday 30 October 2012

Annabel Trends

Looking for happiness?
This is the site for you.

Annabel Trends is the best site ever for shopping for gifts home-products and basically anything creative that you may need around the house.

This site = pure awesomness.

You may need to have a good browse to find what you're looking for however so I'll just give you the link now: 

Here's some of my fave products:


There's macaroon bath fizzers!!!!! (eep!)

Macaron Bath Fizzers

$14.95.


Secondly there's some fab OWL CANDLES!
Owl Candles

$9.95


And finally there's these gorge (but a bit creepy) night watch eye masks!!!!
Assorted eye masks
$12.95


Peace,love and have a good look around!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I totally adore comments and would love to hear from ya!! I try to reply to them all and check out your blog's so please leave your link but none of that please follow me stuff please!