Friday 5 October 2012

Friendship

Who doesn't love their friends?

Friends are one of those few people in life that really just......get you!

They are treasured and few so you need to hold onto them. Because maybe one day they won't be there for you. 

I'm dedicating this post to friendship because it is where about %50 of happiness comes from. I mean have you ever seen a completely happy person with no friends whatsoever.....no didn't think so!

To get you into the friendship groove (I cannot believe I just said that!) here's some inspiring quotes and pictures:

Tumblr_lmy1xsa1fw1qlzbg8o1_5001_large

Colorfully » Pictures, Quotes, Facebook Covers, Images, Videos and Fun! - Part 44

Joyfulness and Happy

Kill Spoons

K A L Ý T E R O S, I miss my best friend

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them."
- Mother Teresa

"A new friendship is like an unripened fruit - it may become either an orange or a lemon"
- Emma Stacey


“Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh?" he whispered.
"Yes, Piglet?"
"Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's hand. "I just wanted to be sure of you.” 
― A.A. MilneWinnie-the-Pooh

“You're the one who is weak. You will never know love or friendship. And I feel sorry for you.” 
― J.K. RowlingHarry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
(Harry says to Voldermort)

“We'll be Friends Forever, won't we, Pooh?' asked Piglet.
Even longer,' Pooh answered.” 
― A.A. MilneWinnie-the-Pooh

“Why did you do all this for me?" he asked. "I don't deserve it. I've never done anything for you.'
You have been my friend,' replied Charlotte. 'That in itself is a tremendous thing.” 
― E.B. WhiteCharlotte's Web


Peace,love and I <3 friendship.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I totally adore comments and would love to hear from ya!! I try to reply to them all and check out your blog's so please leave your link but none of that please follow me stuff please!