Saturday 6 October 2012

Little Bursts Of Happiness

Going on a Mother and Daughter trip to see 'WOW' and shop til we drop! My brand new leather jacket, my Dad's new restaurant called  "Eatalian" watching Miranda,coro st, and Kath and Kim on fridays,  having sleepovers! me buying 20 notebooks from 'typo' cause they were $2 each! TRAVEL! the holidays and the fact that Summers NEARLY here! My plans for a new fashion blog! (any ideas guys?) 'Glassons' new line of denim shorts (involivng lot's of studs,lace and freying!) Peter & Alexanders new range of fairytale themed PJ's!!! (totally gorge!) Bouquets of flowers! Gourmet organic jelly beans (who knew there was such a lovely thing!) the chocolate bar 'curly wurlys' 

Peace,love and thx for (hopefully) reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I totally adore comments and would love to hear from ya!! I try to reply to them all and check out your blog's so please leave your link but none of that please follow me stuff please!