Thursday 15 November 2012

CHLOE MORETZ

I've probably already done a few posts about her before
but she's just so awesome!

You all probably no her from the movie:

Let me in, Kick ass, Hugo, Dark shadows and 
her new movie 'Carrie'


AND she was in best coast's music video (directed by 
Drew Barrymore.) along side Miranda Cosgrove.

This music vid made me cry. Check it out:




+ Here's some pictures of Chloe Moretz being awesome:

Hit Girl

chloe moretz | Tumblr

teenvogues

Fotos de Chloe Grace Moretz :>

http://downloadfilm.name/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Chlo%25C3%25AB-Grace-Moretz5.jpg için Google Görsel Sonuçları


Keep,calm and love Chloe Moretz.






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I totally adore comments and would love to hear from ya!! I try to reply to them all and check out your blog's so please leave your link but none of that please follow me stuff please!