Monday 5 November 2012

Some happy little things

Giving my Mum a foot massage,making cupcakes and adding a bunch of random stuff 2 the recipe,having a crafternoon!!!! Putting all my fave magazine articles into 6 big,thick folders,spending the whole holidays sitting by the fire and then having all your clothes stink of smoke,MEXICAN DINNER NIGHT! Customising my school uniform with buttons and badges,browsing for hours on end on we heart it,the super crafty website:http://psimadethis.com/ drinking gallons of yummy lemonade,hot bubble baths in the Winter.

Peace,love and what are your happy little things?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I totally adore comments and would love to hear from ya!! I try to reply to them all and check out your blog's so please leave your link but none of that please follow me stuff please!