Sunday 30 December 2012

Inspiration


Here are a few inspirational quotes to brighten your day:


"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light."
-Dumbledore.

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"

"Inhale love, and exhale hate."

"I like people who smile when it's raining."

"Live in such a way that if someone spoke badly of you, no one would believe it."

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a cheshire cat in a tree "Which road do I take?" she asked "Where do you want to go" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
-Alice in Wonderland.

"You were given this life because you were strong enough to live it."

"Would you like you, if you met you?"

Peace,love and enjoy.




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I totally adore comments and would love to hear from ya!! I try to reply to them all and check out your blog's so please leave your link but none of that please follow me stuff please!