Monday 25 February 2013

Little Mix

In case you didn't know Little Mix are an awesome girl band (they won the x factor a while ago) made up of Perrie, Jesy, Jade and Leigh-anne and in my opinion are like the girl version of one direction except they don't make weird facial expressions or have showing arm pit hair like some 1D members:

Tumblr_m09ul3sbnh1r5zq6po1_500_large

Tumblr_mh0589k3ky1rx4vxoo2_250_large

Anywho, to find out more about them check out their website here:
http://www.little-mix.com/nz/home

And check out their new song here:




Peace,love and don't worry I still love 1D though.











post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I totally adore comments and would love to hear from ya!! I try to reply to them all and check out your blog's so please leave your link but none of that please follow me stuff please!