Sunday 3 March 2013

Happiness Is Homemade

5eb6391feb7c65f5360ae4f07f341ff7_large

Anything good has got to be homemade so of course happiness is to!
Here's how to make some homemade happiness!



Everyone's is different of course so first you'll need to think of what makes you HAPPY (:


Next, stuff all that stuff in an old box or jar!

Decorate it!

Put it in a spot you'll see it everyday when you might need cheering up!


Tumblr_m97t85wh9b1r1fg7so1_500_large

My jar contained:

Pictures of my friends and family, lolly wrappers, drawings, old notes me and my friends have passed in class and fluff from this beautiful old tree from a beach
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I totally adore comments and would love to hear from ya!! I try to reply to them all and check out your blog's so please leave your link but none of that please follow me stuff please!