Monday 2 July 2012

OLYMICS!!

WOO HOO!
Yip it's that time of year again.....
THE OLYMPICS!
Yeah bro!
Choice mate!
GO NEW ZEALAND!
Anyway The people running with the torch through the streets
were interrupted by 2 young boys who some how got past
security!!! Now that's stupid! 
Still those 2 kids actually got to touch the
marvelous marvel: THE TORCH!
I reckon we should all do something for the festivity of the Olympics, perhaps a sleepover maybe a fun run? 
Whatever it is we should ALL celebrate 
in some way to support our nationality! 

Tumblr_m41vlnctju1qfkqvso1_500_large



Cloud-making machine is sudding marvellous | Metro.co.uk



Funny Keep Calm iphone 4 cases - Zazzle.com.au



Boldly Going Nowhere



Facebook



TEAM GB 2012 by ~vanessa1508



♥ my eye kandi





Peace,love and I've decided to delay happiness 1o1s birthday
till in perhaps a few months! Sorry
I'm really busy and am dealing with.....erm...other stuff at the moment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I totally adore comments and would love to hear from ya!! I try to reply to them all and check out your blog's so please leave your link but none of that please follow me stuff please!