Sunday 12 August 2012

My Wishlist:

This cute little notepad!!!!
Trashy Fame - Cultura pop e Moda alternativa
This is my fave outfit in the whole wide world.
Seriously.
♡
These gorgeous boots!!!
My Kind of Paradise /
A trip somewhere tropical!
Pinned Image
This ice cream sundae kit I found on pinterest!
maLOVane.pl | dizajnerskie buty
ANYTHING moustache!
Keep calm and carry on
Fairy lights for my bedroom
OR
Outdoor lights for my hut!
pictures
This necklace!
Girly world ∞
This top!!
tom-foolery
Oreos,more and more and more and more
nom,nom,nom,nom,nom,nom



   
 
 
 Peace,love and I LOVE OREOS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I totally adore comments and would love to hear from ya!! I try to reply to them all and check out your blog's so please leave your link but none of that please follow me stuff please!