Wednesday 8 August 2012

Ruffle My Feathers....tee hee!

Yeah,yeah,yeah (I deserve a spanking!) this is my SECOND post about peacock feathers...but what can I say? I LOVE THEM!
They've finally taken the fashion world by storm and are apparently the best accessory out there!
I predicted this like,last month guys!!
This seasons big-name fashion shows such as John Galliano, Robert Cavalli and Jean-Charles have been using them.
These guys clearly know what they're doing!

Peacock feathers are truly beautiful and irreplaceable.
They have the most beautiful colour's of gold,emerald,amethyst and brown.

I totally reccommend:
Lash Republic Carnival Collection Fantasy Lashes
$38.50

Peace,love and I'm as proud as a peacock!!!

bubble on imgfave

Color Me Katie

“Njuu feather ear cuffs” decorations for urban Pocahontas

1920s Hollywood Dame Peacock Feather Skull Mardi by msformaldehyde



No comments:

Post a Comment

I totally adore comments and would love to hear from ya!! I try to reply to them all and check out your blog's so please leave your link but none of that please follow me stuff please!