Monday 17 December 2012

CHRISTMAS!!!



I seriously Love Christmas. Seriously.


I love the decorations, the healthiest form of cake ever invented: Christmas cake, and I even love the corny Christmas songs. 


(1) Facebook


To get you into the Christmas spirit to here are some Christmas present ideas:


THESE GORGEOUS FLIP FLOPS:

Hakuna Matata Double Layer Flip Flops by Glamfoxx

Perfect for the upcoming Summer months, at the low price of
$25

Get them at this link:

http://wanelo.com/p/2222723/hakuna-matata-double-layer-flip-flops-by-glamfoxx


HOME MADE SOMETHING...

Love it

Everyone loves home made stuff, cause it makes the gift that little bit more special. 

i.e. bubble bath, baking, body scrub, sew something, or a posy of flowers. 


MAKE A HOT COCOA KIT!



Put some hot chocolate powder, marshmallows, biscuits (etc) into a jar and decorate with ribbon. YUM.


SNOWMAN POOP.

For me, this is one of the best Christmas present ideas ever invented!!!




Peace,love and which one is your fave??


No comments:

Post a Comment

I totally adore comments and would love to hear from ya!! I try to reply to them all and check out your blog's so please leave your link but none of that please follow me stuff please!