Monday 17 December 2012

Taylor Swift: I knew you were trouble

Where has our little Taylor Swift gone?

We all used to look up to her for her sad, slow songs about her many (MANY) heart breaks.

And. Now. She's. Gone. To. The. Dark. Side.

Yip, she's joined that genre of really, really bad pop.

I mean, I do LOVE this song but I want the old Tay Swifty back!!!
Even the music video shows that she's being more of a rebel these days, well her idea of a rebel is obviously dying half of your hair red, wearing short shorts, dating a scary guy, oh and get this, getting into a FIGHT. (wowza, how very rebelious.)


Peace,love and I also hate how some music videos are really really hard to see (look above for a thin slit of the video) Justin beiber did this with his video to (As long as you love me) which shows alot doesn't it.






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I totally adore comments and would love to hear from ya!! I try to reply to them all and check out your blog's so please leave your link but none of that please follow me stuff please!